Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 76 - 27 February 2012 Trabalho Duro

This week was an extremely good week for us as far as the work. As far as being exhausted, I’m dead haha. A good week of work sure drains me completely, but is really rewarding. This week we baptized a 10 year old boy. He has been going to church for about 6 or 7 weeks alone and has been learning a lot all by himself. He has a strong testimony of the church already. We started teaching him and his family (who are from another church). The boy was ready for baptism this week, and his parents support him 100% too. His whole family went to the service Sunday morning before church and then stayed for the meeting afterward. It was a great experience for them. 

Besides the baptism, we also found a lot of investigators to teach. We found another family that is married (yay). We will need to keep up this pace next week to always have investigators that are interested in hearing us. This way, we will always have people to teach and have baptisms every week! What a blessing!

I also made two interviews for other areas for baptism. In one of them I was interviewing a lady, and it lasted about an hour and a half...yeah it was long. She is really, really good, but had some problems to resolve. In the end everything worked out great, and she was baptized on Sunday.

Elder R. and I are getting along really well here, always playing around and stuff but being serious when we need to. Sure I’m getting "tired" out here, but I’m not sure if I’ll get transferred from Cabanagem. So I’ll sure try my best to leave the area well kept and with lots of people to baptize. 

Love you guys and have a good week! 

Elder Andrus















License plates we made 2-27-12

Elder R. e eu!

Batismo de J e F 2-18-12

Batismo de M  2-26-12

No comments:

Post a Comment