Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 75 - 20 February 2012 Two Baptisms

Hey ya´ll! This week was super hectic for us here with the transfer and also a zone conference. Elder R was transferred on Tuesday, but my companion wasn't gonna get here until Thursday. So I had to stay with Elder A.S. for a day, then with him and Elder S for another day in their area until he got here. Then on Thursday we had a conference with President Campos. So actually we only had Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to work this week.

BUT, this week we really did see some miracles. My comp and I had two baptisms on Saturday! J has a great desire to change. Some Elders invited him on the street to see the church, and he liked it. We started teaching him this way. The other person we baptized is a cousin of some members in the ward and was just a fantastic investigator. She read and did everything we asked, and definitely was prepared to be baptized. I had the privilege of baptizing J, and F's cousin baptized her. It was super hectic to get these two baptisms, I’ll have to admit, but it was so worth it. 

I’m beat today because of the work haha, but I’m happy.  I don’t have much time left so sorry for another short email haha. I’ll send pics of the baptism next week.

PS Some other things I would like in the next package are more sunflower seeds (of course :), beef jerky (teryaki), Starbursts and Reeses. I would be very grateful haha

Love you all!

Elder Andrus

No comments:

Post a Comment