Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 71 - 23 January 2012 Flooding!

We got home SOAKING wet! Haha
Hey there! Sorry I didn't write last week. The internet stopped working and we weren't  able to get back on to finish the emails. Foi mal! This email is going to be short because I don’t have much time, and I forgot my planner at home so I don’t remember what I was gonna write...haha. It has been flooding here a lot, and it has been filling up the streets a ton. It always rains after lunch until 3 or 4 o’clock, but this week it was pretty spontaneous. Last p-day it even rained the whole day nonstop! haha. Back at home there was a pretty bad snow and ice storm, but I’m glad everyone’s alright! The floods are keeping a ton of people from going to church lately here which stinks, but what can you do?

Lately, it has been pretty tough to get new investigators here and find golden ones. We had a meeting with the bishop, and we talked about what we need to do to help divide the ward. Bishop G. has been bishop for like 10 years and is getting pretty tired with all he has to do. But he told us that he got really excited to work and everything after the meeting. He’ll start making more visits to help increase the attendance. 


Love you guys!

Elder Andrus


No comments:

Post a Comment