Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 88 - 21 May 2012 Muitos Investigadores

Bom dia gente! So an update about this week - this week was a good one. On Tuesday, we had our last Zone Conference with President Campos. The new mission president, President Scisci, will officially be getting here on the 29th of June. Like I said on the call, I’m pretty anxious for the new president to get here. It’ll be interesting to see the difference and the changes that will occur. 

This week we had 11 investigators at church, which was great to see. We are seeing lots of good stuff happening - lots of great new investigators that actually have the desire to learn more about the church. That was a big problem here in this area this past transfer, so I’m happy to finally be able to find the people who want to learn more.

Also, something funny happened this week. You guys remember the movie Jumanji? Do you remember the part when there was a huge man-eating plant that grew like super duper fast and everything? So I was in the bathroom this week taking a shower and noticed that the drain was clogged and the water wasn’t going down. So I took off the top of the drain to see what was clogging it, and guess what I found? I found a huge plant that was growing underneath in the tubes and stuff haha - totally reminded me of Jumanji. It was like a huge, thorny vine thing. So weird.

But anyway, love you guys and can’t wait to hear from you again next week. Tchau!

Elder Andrus

No comments:

Post a Comment