Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 85 - 30 April 2012 Stay in Icoaraci


Boa Tarde! So yesterday we found out about the transfer, and my companion is getting transferred, but I’m going to stay here in Agulha. Also, I will be the District Leader, again, and my new companion will be Elder C. AGAIN! Haha Yes, the same Elder that was my trainer when we were in Oriximiná. This will be his last transfer on his mission, and he’s pretty worn out by now. Haha  He has worked a lot. I was with him for 6 months in Oriximiná when I was just starting out, and now I will be with him for his last month and a half on his mission. Kinda ironic, isn’t it? haha.  

But as for the week, it was a good week full of a lot of hard work. We practically cut off all of our investigators and found all new ones. AND we found a married family that lives right next door to the other married family I told you about last week! AND they actually went to church! That sure made me happy. They are a family really sensitive to spiritual things now because of some hard things they’re going through, and they are progressing really well. Besides them, we also have some other referrals from members that turned out great and have a baptismal date too. 

I forgot my notes for the email this week again cuz of all the stuff with the transfer, so I don’t really remember what else I had to say. Oh, but this last week I did the count to see just how much weight I’ve lost on the mission. When I was in the MTC I was at about 160, and now I’m at 140...which means I've lost a good 20 pounds since I’ve been here. I’m sure gonna need some help to get back into baseball shape haha.

Love you guys! Can’t wait to talk to you on Mother’s Day!

Elder Andrus


No comments:

Post a Comment