Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 59 - 31 October 2011

Hey everyone,
Sorry this email is going to be a little short because I don’t have too much time, and I have a headache.

But this week was a good week. We got to go to Salinas again.  We confirmed the baptisms for Sunday and planned out everything for them. So then early morning on Sunday, we went to the church and prepared the font and everything, and other people went to Salinas to pick up Monica and Inacia, the 2 baptisms. Monica is the wife of a member, and Inacia is their daughter. The baptism occurred nicely, and they got confirmed during sacrament meeting. I had the chance to baptize Inacia. Besides that, there isn’t too much more. We completed this family, and we could see how happy they were.

Tomorrow there is going to be a Leadership Meeting in Belém again, so we’re gonna have to travel some more...which is tough cuz I’ve spent allllll the money I have from the mission on the past trips we’ve made...so I’ll need to use some cash from my personal fund and wait to get it all reimbursed.

Sorry for the short email, but don’t forget that I love you!

Tchau! 

Élder Andrus


Baptism 10-30-11


Mural in Salinas



No comments:

Post a Comment