Saturday, June 23, 2012

Week 92 - 18 June 2012 Hot Showers!

Hey Fam! I don’t have much time here today, but I’d like to inform you on some stuff that happened this week as I came here to my new area in Vila dos Cabanos. This  is a really cool place, full of jungle and lots of cool stuff. It is a super calm town, which I  love. While we were walking this week, I saw wild toucan for the first time on my mission! Haha  It was sweet. We also had the chance to go to the woods to teach some families there that haven’t heard of the gospel yet. 

In the trails here, you always see rivers and crazy fruits and mega sized ants and all that cool stuff hahah. But one thing I know for sure is that I’m superrrr tired. This week seemed like it took forever. I don’t know if it was just the trip over and the transfer, but I’m sure gonna rest a lot today to get my forces back. Also, one thing that was super cool is that here in the missionaries house, they have an electric shower. So I took the first hot shower in almost 2 years! I hate cold water and was dying to get home to take a hot shower again, haha so that’s one really good thing about being here.

The branch here is really strong and soon will be turned into 2 wards. The chapel is also the nicest chapel in the state probably. It’s three stories and super nice. I actually gave a talk yesterday to introduce myself to the branch haha.  I’m glad I’m in such a nice and cool area for the last part of my mission. I think I’ll like it here.

So that’s about it. I am short on time. But I’ll send lots of pictures today :)

Love you lots!

Elder Andrus














No comments:

Post a Comment