Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 94 - 2 July 2012 New Mission President

So this past week wasn´t the best, but it was normal. This next week we had a baptism of a girl who is the daughter of a member who was away from the church, but is coming back. Also, tonight we´re gonna be heading to Belém because tomorrow we´re gonna have our first zone conference with the new President Scisci. I´m pretty excited. We´ll be able to see his vision and his points of view. 

So as of this week, I only have one more transfer left on the mission..6 weeks. Crazy huh?! Not gonna lie I'm a little trunky, but we´re still working a lot. I don´t have much time today too...so this will be short. Also I'm really hot and sweating in the building hahah. So that´s about it. I´ll send more next week!

Love you guys!

Elder Andrus


No comments:

Post a Comment