Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 99 - 6 August 2012 See You Next Week!

I don’t have much time, but I have some things I wanted to tell you guys. 

This past week we had the baptism of that wonderful lady we found at the bus stop. She was super ready and was so happy after the baptism. And I had the privilege to be chosen to baptize her. Also, the next day at church, she bore her testimony in relief society of how grateful she was for us finding her and helping her. This sure was a great marking point of my mission, especially here at the end haha.

Well I’ll send pics. See you guys next week!

Elder Andrus

PS  Last night the couple missionary got stuck in the elevator with 4 other people, including 2 investigators last night....The firefighters had to come to get them out. It was crazy. Hahaha but also funny.






No comments:

Post a Comment