Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 68 - 2 January 2012 Feliz Ano Novo

This week was a pretty tough week for the work here. The new year is always super tough here because there is sooooo much partying and drinking and horrible stuff like that. But besides the fact that it was tough, it wasn't too shabby. We are still looking for lots of new investigators because we needed to cut off a lot. The transfer is today too, and Elder Rodrigues and I will both stay here, yay!

I don’t have too much time today, and actually don’t have too much to write haha. But on the street this week, a lady in a wheelchair stopped us and started talking to us and told us she knows a lot about the church and has a desire to be baptized. We were happy and taught her and everything, but she didn’t go to church. Then, Ederson, who served here 4 years ago, said that he already taught her and she always says this but she never actually does anything. So that was a bummer this week. We thought we found an eleite person, but maybe she’s only tricking us. We’ll see this week.

Oh also during one night this week, I was sleeping when all of a sudden a bug flew into my ear! I think it was a mosquito. It went in and was just buzzing around making tons of noise and wouldn’t get out. So I grabbed a q-tip to try to get it out, but I ended up poking it and killing it inside my ear. So now I don’t know if it’s still in there or not...haha just a funny little story of the tons of bugs here.

Tchau!

Elder Andrus

No comments:

Post a Comment